Do you know what to do if your dog starts choking? Panicking is not a good option. Knowing what to do in an emergency can save your dog’s life.
Here at The Dog Stop we offer an in-depth Walks N Wags Pet First Aid course taught by a certified instructor. This is an in-depth 10 course and you’ll earn a 3 year certificate. In this course you’ll learn how to prevent illness and injuries, deal with bleeding, broken bones, choking and CPR/AR. Other pet first aid topics covered in the course include:
- Immediate steps to take in an emergency
- What to include in your Pet First Aid Kit
- How to safely approach an injured animal
- How to complete a head to toe assessment
- How to restrain an injured animal
- How to transport an injured animal
- Recognition of common signs of injury and illness
- How to handle bleeding wounds
- How to deal with broken bones
These are just a few of the topics covered in our Walks N Wags Pet First Aid Course. Our next class is scheduled for Sunday, September 27. Contact us to register: By email, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now at 905 822 5885.
At The Dog Stop we are dedicated to ensuring that you and your pet have a long and healthy relationship. We offer training for every age and stage for your dog. Visit our Training page for details: The Dog Stop Training.