Fun Agility Training
Want to have some fun, exercise and spend quality time with your dog? Our Agility Training Program is an introductory 5 week class involves training your dog to navigate an obstacle course, which can include jumps, tunnels, contact equipment, and weave poles.
The 5-week class has a maximum of 5 dog participants and 2 people per dog, allowing for a small group setting with personalized instruction and attention. Agility Dog Training is a great way to build a stronger bond with your dog, improve their physical fitness, coordination, and obedience, and have fun at the same time.
Our qualified and experienced trainer will guide and teach you and your dog how to safely navigate the obstacles and work as a team.
- 5 dog participants maximum. 2 people per dog maximum. Masks optional for class.
Advanced Agility Dog Training
Our Advanced Agility Dog Training Program is a continuation of our Fun Agility Training class or have equivalent experience and are looking to take their training to the next level.
Our 6-month or 1-year membership allows for a longer-term commitment to training, beneficial for dogs that need more time and practice to master the skills learned in the introductory program.
The Advance Fun Agility class allows for a more in-depth training and improvement of agility skills, along with a chance to work on more techniques.
The Advanced Agility Dog Training Program is a great way to continue to build a stronger bond with your dog, improve their physical fitness, coordination, and obedience, and have fun while challenging them with more complex agility courses.
- Fun Agility Training or equivalent completion required
Benefits of Agility Programs for Dogs
Agility Training offers many benefits to both dogs and their owners, including:
- Physical exercise: Agility involves running, jumping, climbing and other movements that can provide dogs with a great workout, helping to keep them fit and healthy.
- Mental stimulation: Agility requires dogs to think and solve problems, which can help to keep their minds active and engaged, reducing the risk of boredom and associated behaviour problems.
- Bonding: A dog Agility Course can be a fun and rewarding activity for dogs and their owners to do together, helping to strengthen the bond between them.
- Confidence building: As dogs progress in their training, they can gain confidence in themselves and their abilities, which can translate to other areas of their lives.
- Socialization: The Training Program provides dogs with the opportunity to interact with other dogs and people, helping to improve their social skills and reduce the risk of aggression or fearfulness.
- Competition: For those who enjoy it, an agility program can be a competitive activity, offering the chance to participate in trials and competitions with other dogs and their handlers.
- Behavioural benefits: Agility can also help to improve behaviour problems such as hyperactivity, destructiveness and anxiety, as dogs learn to channel their energy and focus their minds on the task at hand.